ISO 27001 Standard
At BOTECH we drive Information Security Management System (ISMS) compliance to help our customers
Why should we implement ISO 27001?
Companies are accumulating more and more data that has become a target for cybercrime and needs to be protected.
ISO 27001 sets out the requirements for implementing, maintaining and improving an Information Security Management System in an organization.
- An ISMS (Information Security Management System) provides companies with greater internal knowledge and enables them to understand, manage and minimize any information security risks.
- The correct implementation of the standard is a guarantee of confidentiality as it implies best practices in information security.
Who is this standard for?
- Data has become a precious good and needs to be protected to the maximum extent possible to prevent fraud. This standard applies to organizations of any size, scope and sector.
- This certification is fully compatible with the other management systems that already exist and are used by organizations.
Advantages of complying with ISO 27001
- Confidentiality, protection and availability of the organization's data and information
- Minimize IT risks
- Incident response and vulnerability detection
- Increased customer confidence by complying with a recognized standard
Implementing ISO 27001 minimizes risk and increases customer confidence
What services do we offer at BOTECH?
Analysis of the degree of compliance with the ISO 27001 standard: We carry out a detailed diagnosis of organizations that are thinking of implementing ISO 27001 but are not aware of the effort to be made to adapt to the standard.
Consulting: Risk management analysis, development of security policies, processes and procedures, generation of records and continuous improvement process.
ISO 27001 Internal Audit: This service focuses on organizations that believe they are ready for certification and need to validate the implementation of their controls prior to certification.
Information Security & Data Protection - ISO 27001
Send us an email to email@example.com or fill out the following contact form.